Thank you for purchasing the SILVER level membership!
This SILVER level is for locals to Connecticut & surrounding states who are looking to join our networks fun, supportive and education environment. You get more bang for your buck and access to receive heavily discounted rates on services, products and events!
- Two general admission tickets (OR one VIP ticket) to EACH Expo and Happy Hour Events
- $10 OFF Special Events (Paint Night, Brunch & Workshops)
- 10% OFF Destination Retreats
- $10 OFF Natural Hair Consultations (on Tuesdays)
- $20 OFF any Hair Bar Services (on Thursdays)
- *NEW* Diamond Discount (learn more here)
- Guest Pass (invite a relative or friend to participate at your discounted rate. Valid for only one pass per month)
At checkout enter code SILMC237 to RSVP for FREE.
Enter code SILBILEHERE to get two general admission tickets (OR one VIP ticket) to EACH Expo and Happy Hour Event.
Enter code SILBILSP234 for paint, workshops and brunches.
Enter code SILBR899 to get 10% Off Destination Retreats
Enter code SILBNHC2
Enter code SILBHBS22 for $20 OFF any Hair Bar Services (on Thursdays)
Classes are held at The 224 located 224 Farmington Ave in Hartford. Schedule: Monday & Thursday 6:15pm and Saturday BodyLove 8:45am and Zumba at 9:45am, Discounts: Econo Card is $20 for five classes, Standard Party Card is $40 and Work Out Wholistically (WOW) Card if $100. Members get 50% off these normal rates.
Members get 15% off entire store. Discount code: NAE15
Members get 15% off online store. Discount code: BSW15
Members will be able to take two Meditation Courses per month. Enter code GMBSW17 at check out.
And now for the GOLD Level Members Details
The GOLD (accessible any place in the world) level membership includes:
All access pass to the Entrepreneurs Club
- Entrepreneurs Club Workshop: monthly and live streamed class exploring a new topic each month. Learn more and see schedule here.
- Q&A Power Call: a monthly check in call where members can get any questions answers, share updates, vent about setbacks and more.
- Entrepreneur Academy: 24/7 access to virtual programs, tutorials & and supportive workbooks to help you grow within your business. We explore areas like blogging to Entrepreneurship, marketing, branding 101, building a product or service membership club and more.
- Resources: Podcasts, webinars and visualizations to motivate & support growth.
- Accountability Challenges: Connect and build with like-minded women in a guided bi-monthly accountability challenge event that supports you through focusing on and achieving one goal at a time.
- Advertising with the Brown Skin Women Network: Black Book Listing, vending at events, advertising your products and services & much more!
- Networking Event- expand your marketing efforts and reach inside of the Brown Skin Women network