Do this. Like actually do this.
I wake up every morning. I “slay” most of the time (when life doesn’t slow me down) but I don’t always pray. I was raised in church. I know the value of prayer. More importantly, I know the value in constantly working to be the best possible version of myself. Here continues my road of transformation.
I decided to start a 30 day #wakeprayslaychallenge to see just how the intention and action can positively impact my world and I want you to join me. Starting this morning (Saturday November 5, 2016):I set a #wakeprayslay reminder in my phone and on my fitbit to remind myself to pray, because who am I kidding…I’ll totally forget. There will be NO excuses.
- Join me by committing to take the challenge.
- You MUST be at least a CLASSIC level member (FREE- join here)
- In a comment below share that you’re joining, you can join at any time.
- Then head over to this #wakeprayslay event in our secret Brown Skin Women group on Facebook You must be apart of the group to see the content so send a request to join here.
- Daily, we (the Brown Skin Women Community) will update our progress and share inspiration with one another in the event’s comment section.
#wakeprayslay to set intentions and attract positive energy into our day and ultimately our lives. I’m so ready for this!