What is a Brown Skin Women Ambassador?
Brown Skin Women Ambassadors are Goal Digging Women who are creative and ambitious. You have interest in or are building your own brand and can connect with the natural living/black girl magic movement with pleasure, comfort and ease.
Brown Skin Women delivers inspiration & information for the natural hair community with a special focus on growth through self-love. Our mission is simple. We elevate ethnic Beauty & wellness through unique brand partnerships, creating & curating reliable content from around the web and special events. Learn more about us here.
We’re looking for these naturals to become Brown Skin Women Ambassadors and help us further our mission!
Why Become A Brown Skin Women Ambassador?
Regular contributors get a dedicated author page, social media promotion and opportunities for homepage slider placement- great exposure for your brand. After 6 months as an Ambassador, you can start an official Brown Skin Women Chapter in your area.
Selected Ambassadors can expect:
- A complimentary Gold level membership (learn more here)
- Host/co-host one BSW event per quarter (select areas)
- Their blogs/vlogs/content to be featured on www.BrownSkinWomen.com – we average 10K visitors per month!
- Receive free product samples from top natural brands
- Attend local and national natural hair care events for free
- This is an UNPAID position
How do you become a Brown Skin Women Ambassador?
First, read the contributor requirements here. If you feel you are unable to commit to what is outlined you should refrain from applying at the time. To become a Brown Skin Women Ambassador, simply fill out the simple application form:
Here is more insight into what we prefer:
• If you have a blog, site and/or social media links be sure to include them
• You don’t need to be a professional writer/journalist but comfort with writing is necessary
• International naturals are also encouraged to apply but note that we are unable to ship product to you at this time.