What is a Brown Skin Women Ambassador?
Brown Skin Women Ambassadors are creative and ambitious. You have interest in or are building your own brand and can connect with the natural living/black girl magic movement with pleasure, comfort, and ease.
Brown Skin Women delivers inspiration & information to the natural hair community with a special focus on growth through self-love. Our mission is simple. We elevate ethnic Beauty & wellness through unique brand partnerships, creating & curating reliable content from around the web and special events. Learn more about us here.
We’re looking for these naturals to become Brown Skin Women Ambassadors and help us further our mission!
Why Become A Brown Skin Women Ambassador?
Regular contributors get a dedicated chapter lead page & email, social media promotion and opportunities for homepage slider placement- great exposure for your brand.
Selected Ambassadors can expect:
- Hourly pay per for hosting quarterly Naturals Who Network events, additionally:
- A complimentary Goal Digging Women + Brown Skin Women level membership (learn more here)
- Their blogs/vlogs/content to be featured on www.BrownSkinWomen.com – we average 10K visitors per month!
- Attend local and affiliate events or free
How do you become a Brown Skin Women Ambassador?
If you feel you are unable to commit to what is outlined in his Ambassador guide (that you are reading) you should refrain from applying at this time.
At this time we are only accepting ambassadors in Hartford, New Haven & Fairfield counties in Connecticut.
To become a Brown Skin Women Ambassador, simply fill out the simple application form:
Here is more insight into what we prefer:
• If you have a blog, site and/or social media links be sure to include them
• You don’t need to be a professional writer/journalist but comfort with writing is necessary
• International naturals are also encouraged to apply